Friday, September 30, 2016

18

U knw wht i finally know wht im gonna do with my blog.
I'm gonna do a movie review.
Yass boi, I'm gonna do an honest review of the movies that I've watched.
Drum roll please........

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
okay here we go. So, honestly at first I think this movie is ridiculous. I mean nobody grows younger by day. But somehow I got curious so I've decided to watch it (just bcs it aired on HBO) hahahahaha. AND GUESS WHAT, I FREAKIN LOVED IT. It's a slow paced story tho, and usually i tak minat these kind of stories bcs i tend to get really bosan, BUT NO. It's a unique story about life and love (and BRAD PITT OMG he's so hawt, and cate blanchett!! So lawa i cannot). It has so many life lessons in it, and to me it's a deep movie and I connect with it really well. I cried watching it bcs I don't know¿ it has lines like ;

"Everyone is meant to lose someone they love, how else would you know how much they mean to you?"

Yeaaa, i know right?! So deep and meaningful and things like this is what makes me hooked up to a movie or a song. It got me thinking and throughout the movie i was like "wei deep doh" "haah ek" u knw, things like that. Oh and the love part between cate and brad, i just find it sweet and realistic idk maybe im just a sucker for meaningful shits and stuffs hahaha.

Watch ir guys seriously. BRAD PITT kot wei cmon ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment