Saturday, December 5, 2015

13

These are the things that I'll never tell you (well not unless you find this post - which also meant you're stalking me - k)

Buuuttt, if you happen to read this, well,

1. Hi. U're such an eye candy.
2. I kinda like you.
3. I kinda hate you.
4. Why am I doing this.
5. I dont always understand you, but you know I do.
6. You always seem to be there for me I guess.
7. 2 months and I'm still thinking of you.
8. You build your walls so high, and I guess I am kinda trying to like break it down.
9. You still love her, I know that. But hey, she's moved on, and so should you.
10. Remember, if things are meant to be, it will be, insha allah. So keep your chin up high, alright?
11. I dont even know why I care fuck you
12. Just friends is enough, yknow? I'm not asking for more, never more.
13. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE SUCH COLD TREATMENT FROM YOU.
14. But hey, if I did anything wrong to you, I would like to apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment